Sunday, February 26, 2012

you can tell my uncle here and now, cause he's my agent anyhow.

Hello! Cabaret auditions have come and gone and I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats wondering if I got a role or not.... well here's the scoop.... I SURE DID! Say hello to Southern Calfornia's newest Sally Bowles! <3 I simply can't believe it and I am just so excited! My first lead in a musical! I know I will exceed everyone's expectations and I just can't wait for rehearsals to start so we can be underway! :)


I just put in all my requests at work for the time off I need to suit my rehearsal and performance schedule. Everyone is going to hate me by the end of this show because I feel the need to tell everyone I just got cast haha but luckily most everyone is a theater person so they understand(at least they say they do!).


Also: my friend Gavin is playing opposite me as Cliff and my other friend is playing the Emcee! It's going to be a wonderful production and ahhhh! It's all I can think about! :D


Come out and see it! Golden West College the first two weekends in May :)


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment