Tuesday, February 21, 2012

basically what we gonna do is dance.

So I've been attempting to clean these past couple of days. I am working on one area at a time but I have hit a wall. I can't get anything else in this damn room done until ALL the laundry has been washed, sorted, and I've made keep and donate piles. Though I must say, I am ready to de-clutter. I am exhausted always having to look at all of this crap that I am just hoarding! I am a hoarder by genetics, so it will be tough, but I am ready to simplify my life. (We can all thank pinterest for this sudden burst of inspiration...pinspiration?) I know how I am going to redo my closet, as well! I can't wait!!


On the bright side, it has been a wonderful and relaxing week. I have "Cabaret" auditions and I am so EXCITED and anxious! I really want this! I'll be happy no matter what the outcome because I know that I have improved .... I don't need a lead role to tell me that .... but it would be a nice bonus ;D


I wish more of my friends had blogs! So far it's just me and Michael. Hey, boo! Who else do you think we could rope into this? 


Well, because I had nothing important to say this is just a small update. Until next time.... xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment