Sunday, March 18, 2012

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



My birthday started on Wednesday when I came home to a giant wrapped present on the kitchen table! Finally I persuaded Jeffrey to let me open it .... inside were two more wrapped presents and I finally got to THIS! My new Nook Simple Touch :) I am so excited! I can read for hours and hours and my eyes never hurt! It's such a nice little addition to my Nook family :)





Last night... instead of doing the normal St. Patrick's Day thing, I had my birthday party at Miss Amanda's house! :) It was so much fun and the whole gang was there! There was pizza, cake, cupcakes, karaoke, and a whole lotta FUN! <3 I have the most wonderful friends in the universe.









(awww... we are missing some at the grocery store run.)




And next.... of course.... PRESENTS!!!! I am so very lucky my friends just love me and it makes me so happy! <3

From Amanda & Ryan



From Bri



From Tony



From Gavin and Suzanne



From my bffl, Michael!



Now I am having just a wonderful birthday morning! I woke up to a decorated apartment (thanks to Mops and Pops!) :D






I love my life!!!!! One of the best birthdays ever.................



No comments:

Post a Comment