Sunday, February 19, 2012

here right now.. this is what we're livin' for.

HELLO, WORLD!


Time to catch up, I suppose. I feel the only reason I HAVEN'T in the last week is because my life really is that boring.... but looking back on it... ITS NOT! Here's some amazing things that have happened recently.....


On Wednesday I went with my friend Amanda to pay for my bridesmaid dress for her wedding! It's paid in FULL and I can't WAIT to go pick it up so I can take some pictures and show everyone! (Ready for the coolest part? I dropped a dress size! YES!) Anyway.... moving on....
Once we left Alfred Angelo we headed over to a little nail salon to get some serious pampering in. (Okay, maybe I just got a manicure.. but that's the only pampering I've had in a while!)
Then we had dinner with her dad at a little place called "Hot Off the Grill".... seriously cheap and seriously good! I was a first timer and I loved it!



I did have to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday but then Saturday night came. A couple of weeks ago, Tony and I created some painted ceramic treasures at a little place called "Color Me Mine!" We picked them up Saturday night (and might I say that my piggy bank is BEAUTIFUL!.... pics soon) and then we headed over to A.Shay's for a "rager"! (rager: playing disney games and sippin' on Mike's hard lemonade).. we played an AMAZING little game called HEADBANZ!


do you like our Mickey ears?


The game consists of having a card on our head and asking series of yes or no questions to guess our character.... so much fun!! <3




Today my bffl (http://eskimonsurfer.blogspot.com/) and Will went to see a wonderful show called "Zanna, Don't!" It wasn't the best production of a show I'd ever seen.... but I can't say that I didn't thoroughly enjoy myself!


"Zanna, Don't? Don't mind if we Zanna, DO!" -Michael


All in all, I have had a simply WONDERFUL week! 


Until next time.... xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment